Offshore Binary Brokers Who Are Not Regulated By The CFTC News
CFTC FRAUD ADVISORY WARNING BINARY SCAMS: http://apexinvesting.com/binary_option_fraud_scam_alert_by_cftc/
- Intrade.com was shut down http://www.intrade.com/v4/home/ and all operations are on hold at the moment due to financial irregularities which happened shortly after the CFTC ordered them to give all funds back to US clients. http://money.cnn.com/2013/03/11/investing/intrade-shutdown/index.html
- Banc De Binary releases news statement that it is in negotions with the CFTC to move into regulation within the US- See this link for more information.
- Banc De Binary retracts news statement that it is negotiations with the CFTC – See this link for more information.
- Banc De Binary is no longer marketing in the United States – See this link for more information.
- Banc De Binary states will cover any Cyprus Governemtn deposit bank seizures if applicable to Cyprus accountsSee this link for more information.
- In an effort to clean up the industry Italy is now blocking many of the bucketshop binaries http://forexmagnates.com/italy-banning-binary-options-blocks-ips/ We do not have a list of what brokers where effected by this but government regulators are starting to take this seriously and this is helping to shape up the industry.
- Banc De Binary is now being charged by the CFTC for violating US Regulations: http://apexinvesting.com/banc-de-binary-out-of-the-us/
- 24Option.com is now NOT accepting any clients in the US and not allowing current US citizens to deposit funds no doubt in response to CFTC actions against Banc De Binary. However, Banc De Binary did this and it did not help them as 24option is still allow traders to trade their funds that are US clients just like Banc De Binary did and they allowed US residents to open account despite it being illegal for them to do so.